You ROCK Kendyl!! I love, love, love them. Especially the one of Brookie smiling and the last one of Clark and I! Man, you are one talented photographer! Thank you oh so much!
so, I've been given the daunting task of taking a few engagement-ish pictures for my Bro in law and his fiance while they are here...I need ideas of where to go (besides MAC) OK, and the softness I was talking about is on like the entire picture...it's kind of got an old fashioned look to them all. Like in the Allred's pics there's a difference in brightness (I am horrible at this stuff :) between the pics of all the girls with the trees and then the ones of them in front of the building. Does that even make sense??
3 comments:
You ROCK Kendyl!! I love, love, love them. Especially the one of Brookie smiling and the last one of Clark and I! Man, you are one talented photographer! Thank you oh so much!
I love the one of brookie and of you guys kissing! Kels you look HOT!!!! :)
so, I've been given the daunting task of taking a few engagement-ish pictures for my Bro in law and his fiance while they are here...I need ideas of where to go (besides MAC) OK, and the softness I was talking about is on like the entire picture...it's kind of got an old fashioned look to them all. Like in the Allred's pics there's a difference in brightness (I am horrible at this stuff :) between the pics of all the girls with the trees and then the ones of them in front of the building. Does that even make sense??
Post a Comment