Monday, November 16, 2009

It must be in the water

My sister Kayci and I went on a little drive (thanks again Kayci) and found an awesome old house that we just couldn't resist using for our maternity pictures. Kayci is due any minute and I still have 11 weeks left... yes, I know I'm the same size as her.. no need for fat jokes :) It's been a blast being pregnant with Kayci! These are just 3 of what seems like a million but I am exhausted and ready for a good nights sleep... more to come later.





4 comments:

Kelsey said...

Jessica Bingham took pictures at this house for their family photos, haha. Super cute and both of you are gorgeous and NO you aren't as big as her...yet! How fun to be pregnant together, even more fun for the soon to be cousins!!

Jill said...

I can't wait to see all of them! You girls are beautiful!! And Kels is right you arent as big as Kayci but you WILL be!! :)

Dawn Davis said...

yowza! you guys are hot! Love the pics!!

Jody Weiss said...

What great photos and you both look so amazing!!! What pretty cousins I have!