I love it!! Love your work Kendyl! You never stop amazing me. You remind me how every family is great and you can even see their personalities in each shot. I love that!
that's awesome
looks like Gus is eyeing an afternoon snack! Adorable picture!
I'm all about fun! Why are they crying anyway? It was so much fun. Thanks Kendyl. I love you.
So so cute. Char will cherish that picture FOREVER!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love it!! Love your work Kendyl! You never stop amazing me. You remind me how every family is great and you can even see their personalities in each shot. I love that!
that's awesome
looks like Gus is eyeing an afternoon snack! Adorable picture!
I'm all about fun! Why are they crying anyway? It was so much fun. Thanks Kendyl. I love you.
So so cute. Char will cherish that picture FOREVER!
Post a Comment