Friday, March 11, 2011

Free Session!

Do you know someone in need of a new family picture? 
Nominate them by writing me at kendylhawkins{at}yahoo{dot}com 

Winner will be announced Friday the 18th.



Session must take place in the east valley of Arizona
60 minute family session, cd of images and rights to print
Session must be redeemed by September 1st 2011

9 comments:

Heidi Nielson said...

pick me pick me. oh, I already got mine for free. But I wanted to talk to you about that. I want to pay you for our last session. let's talk. why does this say Heidi? why dosen't it say char like it used to? please help me Kendyl and Heidi.

Jill said...

I want to nominate the Schlink Family. Whenever I call(like today) and need a sitter Kristen is always willing. She is a wonderful woman and one of my best friends. And her kids are pretty cute too :)

Anonymous said...

I want to nominate myself. We need a new family picture! We haven't had a real family picture taken in awhile and ,y cute boys are getting so big.

Joey & Tiffanye said...

I nominate my little family:) we are in desperate need of family pictures. As you can tell by looking above my entertainment center where our last family pictures were of Landon at 3 months and no allie. Now allie is 9 months and Landon is 2.5!!

Kelsey said...

What a great thing you are doing Kendyl! You are truly an amazing woman, mother, wife, and friend.

Copple's said...

First, can I get a price for new born pictures. Second, feel free to put us in your drawing. We have been married eight years and have never had an official family picture taken.....

Alice said...

As much as I would like to nominate myself (or Chad for that matter) I wont since we just did them in Oct with you. :) I would like to nominate my sister Sarah being that her seven child doesnt exist in pictures, but now that I think about it, 60 minutes with 7 kids under 13...Gus may be your only child by the time you leave. :)

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

You are sooo cool. My friend Donna has three little ones and a husband who works his tail off and I don't if they've ever had pictures done. I don't want to embarrass them, but I know they could never afford you . . .

Erin said...

I would like to nominate my sister, Becky. The last family picture a few years ago they took my nephew had kissed pavement and face was scabbed up. It makes for funny memories, but not the best to frame on the wall. Also a friend of mine got pre-baptism pics done for her daughter and I would love to do those for Chloe. She would feel so special. Thanks