Hey Kendyl, these pictures are amazing! I'm interested in a session. Can you let me know sometime in the future when you'll start doing sessions again?mandislynn@hotmail.comthanks!
My friend Dawn recommended you. I'm having a baby in June am interested in some newborn shots when this little boy is just a few days old. Will you be available then. My email is pochtas2003@yahoo.com and my name is Mayra.Thanks
That's a Flake baby alright!! Good grief, she's cute!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Hey Kendyl, these pictures are amazing!
I'm interested in a session. Can you let me know sometime in the future when you'll start doing sessions again?
mandislynn@hotmail.com
thanks!
My friend Dawn recommended you. I'm having a baby in June am interested in some newborn shots when this little boy is just a few days old. Will you be available then. My email is
pochtas2003@yahoo.com and my name is Mayra.
Thanks
That's a Flake baby alright!! Good grief, she's cute!
Post a Comment