oh my goodness, I LOVE THEM!! I pulled up the one of Ryan holding Britton upside down and Britton climbed on my lap and just laughed...I can't wait for the rest! Thanks again!!!
So cute!!
Dawn in SMOKIN'!! Those are so cute!! I love the one of Ryan holding Britton and holy crap when did Britton get so stinkin' big!!!
I'm not happy about you taking maternity leave from photo shoots... I was going to have you take pictures of Baby Gonzo. You do such an awesome job.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
oh my goodness, I LOVE THEM!! I pulled up the one of Ryan holding Britton upside down and Britton climbed on my lap and just laughed...I can't wait for the rest! Thanks again!!!
So cute!!
Dawn in SMOKIN'!! Those are so cute!! I love the one of Ryan holding Britton and holy crap when did Britton get so stinkin' big!!!
I'm not happy about you taking maternity leave from photo shoots... I was going to have you take pictures of Baby Gonzo. You do such an awesome job.
Post a Comment