Monday, October 12, 2009

and Hazelle Grace makes four...




















Beautiful little girl, beautiful family.



Headbands found here


7 comments:

Jill said...

Oh My GOSH! Love love love love love the 3rd one! That is the flippin cutest pic EVER! CRAP NOW I WANT ANOTHER BABY!

Mary said...

You couldn't have done a better job!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!
Your talents are amazing... We Love and are endlessly thankful for all you guys have done!!!

Mary & Family

The Ayers Family said...

Oh She's GORGEOUS!!!

Sarah Heinle said...

HI Kendyl~

I remember Natalie did a post on some of your pics. Thanks for your comments on my blog. I hope you don't mind I keep an eye on yours as well. I always like to check out other photographers work and network a little bit. Take care. My photography blog will be up in November sometime.

~Sarah Heinle

Dawn Davis said...

wow! I don't know what else to say, those are beautiul. Question, do you photoshop these, or is the softness something you can do with a camera setting?? I still need pointers!

Daniel & Kelli McDowell Family said...

SOOO cute. How in the world did you get her to prop her head like that on her elbows. LOVE it!

Stephanie said...

Okay, I still haven't bought my headbands, but now I am totally sold. I think I'm making a purchase today.